Updates, enhancements, and bug fixes are always part of a program's evolution. These ideas and changes come from the suggestions of our users. Please let us know if you would like to see something new or have a suggestion for a better way to do something old. Thanks!
Rebuild calculations are more consistent. Corrected a Percentage loss problem.
Removed check for old ProdPack file and conversion.
Fixed Lbs. grayed out on some screens if Default Measure not selected in Admin files.
Changed Display Formula Notes to stay on top.
Corrected How Item Is Sold converting to Lbs and Oz on Cost Rebuild.
- Fixed a rebuild costs problem that was seeing a formula as an ingredient.
- Several users have requested a quicker way to update current inventory levels. Added a spreadsheet-like update screen for ingredients and supplies in the Administrator files.
- Fixed inventory locations on supply update screen.
- Can now delete a supply location and clear all underlying records.
- Updated several report formats.
- Updated several screens.
- Added last purchase report that breaks down the purchase.
- Moved purchases to the item screen.
- Updated several report formats.
- Added vendor filter to some reports.
- Can now add items from the food weight database directly to ingredients.
- Corrected the main menu Rebuild Costs button being enabled at the wrong time which could cause the program to hang if costs are rebuilt with screens open.
- Added automatic cost rebuild when opening products after a change has been made that affects pricing.
- Corrected a sort problem where purchase received times were causing records to be read out of sequence.
- New Report printout for Formulas and batches.
- Added default setting for weight. Will automatically select the default weight first.
- Too Many Zeros. Removed some of the decimal places depending on the measurement selected.
- Added a behind the scenes data recovery archive. Manual backups still have to be done to protect from hard drive failure.
- Added "Use Enter Instead of Tab" option that allows changing fields with the enter key like the DOS days. This option is enabled only on certain screens.
- Corrected duplicate ingredients being added when copying and converting more that one formula.
- Corrected some out of order fields on several screens so that tabs flow logically.
- Removed the option to hide the menu icons. On certain computers the menu would never reappear.
- Corrected the time selection drop down on the To Do form.
- Added more accuracy (decimal places in the calculations) to the conversion calculator. Also added a Freight Split tab that figures individual item freight costs in a mixed shipment with only one freight charge.
- Print to PDF works again.
- Many small enhancements to make things easier or clearer.
- Corrected a file pointer that causes the backup file to blank formula instructions.
- Data base change. Please update all computers to version 8.3 at one time.
- Corrected a duplicate data key error with packaging.
- Corrected no records available to print problem in formulas.
Version 8.2c (Includes all versions from 8.0 up to 8.2c)
- Made arrows larger on the Display Formula Screen.
- Corrected the To Do list not displaying correct date.
- Changed all dates to match the Control Panel regional settings.
- Added weights to Select Formula screen.
- Fixed a "Formula Not Found" error when copying formulas.
- Changed how memory files are handled to reduce the workload on networks and workstations.
- Added network file check to prevent two workstations from rebuilding cost tables at the same time.
- Added option to turn off rebuild.
- Corrected list box line height when changing font size in the Display Formula screen.
- Minor cosmetic changes.
- Completely rewritten from the ground up
- Support for cups, and many other ways to enter ingredients.
- Purchase History.
- Ingredients and Supplies ordering in bulk by case, pallet, container, etc.
- Tab controlled screens. (No more "Next, Next" wizards).
- Product Slide Show.
- Conversion Calculator.
- Standard Weights Lookup.
- Print to PDF.
- Print Purchase Orders to Vendors.
- Lots More! See Features.
- Updated help files and minor program changes.
- Corrected Packaging Options not listing in alphabetical order.
- Added a report to print detailed product costs.
- Corrected minor programming errors.
- Corrected supply items disappearing in Products.
- Added report that prints all formula names.
- Changed the purchased quantity limits on ingredients and supplies to allow for larger purchases.
- Updated the Help files.
- Added white background to total pounds and ounces on formula display screen.
- Corrected print preview problem while previewing formulas for import.
- Contact information for shared formulas now automatically added to vendors when importing formulas.
- Added new Formula Display screens. Ingredients can be marked as they are added to the mix. Helps keep track of where you are. Once an ingredient is marked the batch size is locked to prevent accidentally changing the size in the middle of creating a formula. The ingredient list font and the screen size can be changed to fit individual needs. Added a Yield Calculator.... Very useful for quickly figuring how much formula you need to make a specific number of items. (simply enter the yield size and adjust the batch size until the correct quantity is reached.) Added an extra "spinner" to the Custom Batch Size control for faster adjustments. Note: The old formula display screen is still available also.
- Added "Embedded Formulas". Now create formulas by combining other formulas. (i.e. use 1 or more base formulas to make a second formula. You can then add the second formula to a third formula, etc.)
- Improved the efficiency of the "Rebuild Cost Tables" procedure.
- The program registration window is easier to use.
- Corrected the All Product Costs report not printing some products at the bottom of each page.
- Added some behind the scenes program enhancements.
- Added ingredients when creating a product. Use a standard formula such as "cookie dough" and add the "chocolate chips" at the product level.
- Source bakery information will add to the vendors list when importing formulas.
- Added Formula Sharing with Import and Export.
- Updated Time Clock methods.
- Corrected a glitch in security assignments routine.
- Added visual search fields that display what you've typed while searching for a record.
- Added version checker.
- Added report to list all formulas where an ingredient is used.
- Can now figure product prices by entering margins or markups.
- Added an "Inactive" option. Used for formulas and products you want to keep that are not produced on a regular basis (such as items only produced at Christmas).
- Added Time Clock Log report.
- Added several new features including a "To Do" list and "Formula Cost Breakdown" report.
- Simplified creating products and added ounces to ingredients received.
- Corrected a problem with setting up a "Back Room User".
- Fixed the "no bind" error when deleting records.